We are currently looking into issues involving the BrowseAloud feature on our website. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Who does BrowseAloud help?
BrowseAloud helps any website visitor who requires online reading support. This includes those with learning difficulties such as dyslexia, mild visual impairments and those with English or French Canadian as a second language.
What Will BrowseAloud Do For Me?
- Reads web pages aloud in a natural-sounding voice Reads PDF and Word documents in their original format
- Highlights each word as it is spoken to show you where you are on the page
- Magnifies text to your chosen font size and font style
- Translates word-for-word between English, French, Spanish, German and Italian Looks up accurate dictionary definitions
- Masks information on the screen to help you focus on a particular area
How do I download BrowseAloud?
Download BrowseAloud from the BrowseAloud website: https://www.texthelp.com/en-gb/products/browsealoud/