There are 5 pavilions located within our parks in Clearview. These are perfect for having picnics, and other outdoor gatherings.
- Carruthers Memorial Park, 3464 County Road 42, Avening.
- Centennial Park (Under Construction) 240 Brock Street, Stayner
- Gowan Park (Under Construction) 31 Edward Street, Creemore
- New Lowell Recreation Park 5212 County Road 9, New Lowell
- Station Park Gazebo 7259 Hwy 26 Stayner
To book an outdoor pavilion, please contact: 705-428-6013 ext 1
There is one pavilion located beside the Creemore Station on the Green community hall.
- Creemore Village Green, 181 Mill Street, Creemore
Designed by award-winning landscape architecture firm, PFS Studio, this outdoor venue in the heart of Creemore is ideal for concerts, plays, festivals, markets, weddings and other special events. Come enjoy the beautiful new gardens of the Creemore Horticultural Society with a picnic or takeaway from our local cafes and restaurants. It's a space to unwind, play, and reconnect.
Capacity: 350 in the park
Amenities: Stage, Kids Splash Pad, Dancing Children Fountain with lots of Picnic & Seating areas.
Contact: The Creemore Village Green is managed by a group of community volunteers. Please contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about rentals or events.