Parent and Tot Skate (Creemore)
Skating Drop-Ins Information & Skating Rules
For the safety of all participants and staff the following has been implemented for All Skating Drop In Activities:
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your session for pre-screening and sign in and proof of vaccination and provincial ID. Please do not arrive earlier.
• Social Distancing must be observed before, during and after the activity.
• Dressing rooms will be open at the arena. We encourage participants to arrive dressed for the session. Please leave valuables at home.
• Masks/face coverings are not required while actively participating in a drop in but are required while entering and exiting the program space and moving throughout the recreation facility.
Public Skating Rules & Regulations
Skating Drop Ins:
• Only persons with skates shall be permitted on the ice
• Skate in the same direction as other skaters
• It is recommended that all skaters wear CSA approved helmets
We do not permit the following on the ice:
• Carrying children in arms
• Baby carriers and strollers
• Food and drink
• Sport sticks/pucks/toboggans and other items which might interfere with the safety of any skater
• Figure skating maneuvers such as jumps and spins
• Rough play such as tag, racing and games
• On the ice without wearing skates