Adult Skate - Stayner
Enjoy skating for ages 18+.
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your session for pre-screening and sign in and proof of vaccination and provincial ID. Please do not arrive earlier.
• Social Distancing must be observed before, during & after the activity.
• Dressing rooms will be open at the arena. We encourage participants to arrive dressed for the session. Please leave valuables at home.
• Masks/face coverings are not required while actively participating in a drop in but are required while entering and exiting the program space and moving throughout the recreation facility.
Cost is $2.00 please pay at arena.
Skating Drop Ins:
• Only persons with skates shall be permitted on the ice
• Skate in the same direction as other skaters
• It is recommended that all skaters wear CSA approved helmets
We do not permit the following on the ice:
• Food and drink
• Sport sticks/pucks/toboggans and other items which might interfere with the safety of any skater
• Figure skating maneuvers such as jumps and spins
• On the ice without wearing skates